To assist the manager to the ongoing daily business.
Administration, basic finance tasks, process orders and follow up, invoices, Sales reporting,
Customer services and other simple duties.
About the company:
The company is a small pharmaceutical company specialised on niche products. We provide pharmaceutical products asked by clinicians about patients suffering from relatively rare indications/diseases or specific diagnosis, staging, prognosis and therapeutic monitoring.
We are present with marketing approvals in Europe (UK, Ireland, France, etc.) and we also market our products in Asia and Middle East territories.
We are looking at opening this position in Birmingham.
You will report directly to CEO of the company.
– manage relationships with Clients and Suppliers
– play the role in basic finance & administration with diverse tasks:
– process orders and issue quotations/invoices
– Cash: Establish, maintain cash controls including bank reconciliations;
– Receivables: Prepare and validate invoices to clients and manage cash collection.
– Payables: Maintain the purchase order system, process supplier invoices,
establish and maintain supplier accounts;
– Various other duties in connection with export sales support & customer service
You need to speak French and English.
Starting date: ASAP
Salary: Minimum wages
Candidate’s profile: smiling and always positive
Euro Accounting Ltd / Shabir
Phone: 0778 986 2405
This is a part time position, around 15 to 20h per week